Kitchen Rules: If it smells, throw it away
If it’s dirty, wash it
If you get it out, put it away
If it’s ON, turn it off…
And, all of these kitchen rules are strictly followed by Kitchen Chimney.
As we all know that our Indian food is as varied as its heritage. For all distinct cultures and beliefs, our cooking style may be exceptional. The necessary components of most Indian dishes include ghee, spices, and a variety of oils.
For vanishing the entire strong aroma, hot gases, smoke, and pungent smell every Indian kitchen needs effective ventilation. And, this can be achieved with the help of using a kitchen chimney.
Moreover, various kitchen chimney brands are available in Indian markets. Elica, Faber, and Kaff are some of the hot-selling brands among those.
But it’s very confusing to choose the Best kitchen chimney for your cooking hub. So, here we come up with the differences among these brands based on some parameters followed by some of the best products from these brands.
Elica has one of the top auto clean and silent chimneys you can get while Kaff provides better pre and after-sales service and Faber has some of the most powerful kitchen chimneys.
Don’t have enough time to read the entire article, Don’t worry!
You can simply choose Elica 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney.
This is the kitchen chimney that will exceed your expectations with the help of its amazing features such as auto clean, powerful suction power, design and 2 Baffle filters.
If you wish to know in detail as why we recommend the above kitchen chimney, you can read the article below.
Also, for your reference we are tabulating the differences between brands like Elica v/s Faber and even Kaff is also part of the race.
Elica VS Faber VS Kaff
|Auto Clean||Most of the Kitchen chimney models of Elica come with an Auto Clean feature.||Like Elica most of the Faber kitchen chimney models have a feature of Auto-cleaning.||Hardly, one or two models of Kaff kitchen chimney have a feature of auto cleaning.|
|Suction Power||Has the model with the highest suction capacity of 1425 cubic meters per hour.||The maximum suction capacity of 1500 cubic meters per hour.||Kaff chimney models come with a suction capacity of up to 1180 cubic meters which is less than in comparison among the other two brands.|
|Post Installation Services||This brand lacks in after-sales service supports. As you need to hire a local engineer for the same.||Faber after-sale service support but it’s not that much hassle-free as expected.||Kaff is best at offering customer support. They try to reach their user in minimal duration.|
|Silent Chimney||This brand has a unique series of models offering silent chimneys.||Generally, Faber chimney models do not create noises but they are not silent as Elica models.||While comparing with the other two Kaff will be last in the race as it has a few models that create a lot of noise.|
|Warranty||Usually, 5 years on Motor and 1 year on product.||5 years on Motor and 1 year on product.
||Usually, 7 years on Motor and 1or2 years comprehensive on the product.|
After keeping the above important factors in mind, we would recommend Elica 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney since it fulfills all the criteria.
However, we are also enlisting some of the models from all of the three brands, and these models are very closely competing with each other in the race.
Let us have a glance at some of the promising kitchen chimneys.
Elica 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney – The Overall Best Chimney
This product from the house of Elica fulfills all the key factors of the checklist starting from design to the warranty and after-sale service too. Elica 60cm Auto Clean chimney comes with an elegant design that perfectly enhances the décor and grace of your kitchen. Even for easy access to every single feature of the product, it comes with the Touch Control Panel. Moreover, it keeps your kitchen fresh and clean with a suction capacity of 1200 cubic meters per hour and inbuilt baffle filters.
Also, you can clean your chimney by pushing a button as its heat auto clean technology enables the user to get rid of sticky elements. Even its LED lamps make you more efficient while cooking. In fact, its oil collector and compact dimensions will make your kitchen smarter in looks with no tension of grease and dirt in the kitchen.
- 2 baffle filters
- Heat Auto Clean Technology
- 2 LED Lamps and Touch Control Panel
- The maximum suction power of 1200 cubic meters per hour
- Oil collector for convenient collection of harmful oil and dirt particles
- Durable, rust-free, and superior quality body material.
- Elegantly designed with toughened quality finishing.
- Warranty for motor and product for 5 years and 1 year respectively.
Faber 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney
Faber is one of the worldwide leading brands in Kitchen Chimney. They are second on our list due to their commitment to consumer safety and the quality of the product. Faber 60cm 1200 m3/hr kitchen chimney is suitable for a gas stove of 2 to 4 burners. Its black color curved glass elegant design makes it more appealing in looks. This smart kitchen chimney makes its user enable to keep their kitchen décor clean with a click of a button because of Auto Clean Technology.
However, it leaves no single particle of oil and smoke in the kitchen surrounding with its highest suction power of 1500 cubic meters per hour. Its LED lamps and baffle filters will make your cooking experience more soothing. When it comes to controlling the chimney it seems to be an easy task with a fitted touch panel in front of the chimney. Moreover, its powerful motor comes with a warranty of 5 years.
- It has 2 baffle filters and 2 LED lamps.
- Comes with Auto Clean Technology feature
- Touch Panel for operating a chimney.
- Powerful motor with a maximum suction power of 1500 cubic meters per hour.
- Detachable oil collector.
- Best wall mounted chimney.
- Black color superior quality body material with curved glass elegant design.
- Warranty for 5 years on motor and 1 year on product.
Kaff 60cm 1150 m3/hr Kitchen Chimney
Kaff is one of the renowned and trusted brands in the industry of kitchen appliances that are best for modular kitchens. Kaff 60cm 1150 m3/hr kitchen chimney comes with fine looks with superior features that make it more attractive. Even its stainless steel baffle filters flow purified air in your kitchen surrounding. Its electricity-saving Frosted LED lights give better lighting to the kitchen premises.
You can adjust its suction power with 3-speed smooth buttons. Its rust-free coating maintains the kitchen chimney like the new one for a long-lasting period. Even, its high-quality inner components do not damage by the dirt and oil particles. Also, its oil collector saves your kitchen from any kind of a mess. Kaff offers a warranty of 7 years on its copper winding motor and a 2-year warranty on the product.
- The product comes with a pair of heavy-duty baffle filters.
- Push button for enabling dry heat auto-clean feature.
- 3-speed soft buttons for suction capacity control.
- Copper winded motor and maximum airflow with a suction power of 1150 cubic meters per hour.
- Decorative appearance due to black powder-coated finish and toughened glass top.
- It is a sidewall mounting chimney in the shape of a pyramid that is best suited for a 2-4 burner gas stove.
- Electricity saver 2 Froster LED lights.
- The company offers a 2-year product warranty with a 5-year motor warranty.
Faber 90cm 1200 m3/hr Kitchen Chimney
The next one is again one of the best performers from the brand of Faber. This chimney works on the filterless technology that saves the cleaning time of the user. The Faber Hood Primus Energy comes with a maximum suction capacity of 1500 cubic meters per hour that provides you peaceful cooking experience. Moreover, its heat auto cleaning feature, on a single touch wipe out every single particle of sticky oil.
The 3-layered baffle filters allow the vapors to change the path by trapping the grease and oil elements. Even they do not require any kind of replacement as they are made up of supreme quality stainless steel. Its oil collector strengths the suction power as it collects the single drop of oil in the inbuilt oil collector.
Moreover, this chimney is equipped with 2 LED lamps and a powerful motor for assisting in noise-less cooking with greater efficiency. Also, it comes with a warranty of 5 years on the motor and 1-year on the product.
- It is a wall-mounted chimney with a curved glass sleek design of black color.
- It is best suited for small to mid-size kitchen.
- Thermal auto cleaning feature for automatic cleaning.
- Gesture and touch control panel for controlling the chimney.
- Push button for enabling dry heat auto-clean feature.
- The maximum suction capacity of 1200 cubic meters per hour with a powerful motor.
- Filterless chimney at zero maintenance cost.
- The product comes with a warranty of 1-year on product and 5 years on motor.
Elica Deep Silent Chimney with EDS3 Technology
The second last noise-free chimney comes from the user-friendly and renowned brand Elica. Elica Deep Silent chimney comes with a charming design that enhances the looks of your cooking lab. It is specially designed for the ears of the user. It is based on EDS3 technology makes your kitchen free from noise because of sound filtering pads in the kitchen hood.
This silent chimney has a tornadic suction capacity of 1010 cubic meters per hour. Moreover, its LED lights will give you an easy cooking experience. Also, its 3D filter will suck every type of harmful particle, smoke, greasy and oily particles from every corner of your kitchen. So, your kitchen will be fresh and clean at an angle of 360 degrees. However, its touch control panel enhances its looks and gives you a hassle-free operation of the chimney.
- LED Strip for providing lightning so that users can cook food with ease.
- It keeps your kitchen fresh and clean with a 3-D filter that sucks smoke at an angle of 360 degrees.
- Touch panel for easy access to all the features.
- Based on EDS3 innovative technology for reducing noise in comparison to the similar and traditional kitchen chimneys.
- It has a round mesh filter for hassle-free cleaning.
- This silent chimney has a capacity of Tornadic suction at a capacity of 1010 cubic meters per hour.
- It is best suited for big-sized kitchens.
- This Elica chimney comes with 5 years warranty on the motor and one year warranty on the motor.
Kaff 60 cm 925 m3/hr Chimney (META 60)
This product from the portfolio of the Kaff will end product in our list. Kaff Meta 60 kitchen chimney makes your cooking room smoke-free. It is a wall-mounted chimney suitable for a 2-4 burner cooking stove. Moreover, its suction capacity of 925 cubic meters per hour will suck out harmful fumes, smoke, and sticky particle from your kitchen.
It has a sleek design with a stainless steel finish that gives it a new look for a lifetime. Even you can adjust its suction capacity as per your convenience with its soft push controls. However, its aluminum cassette filters keep your kitchen surroundings fume free. But it required cleaning at regular intervals.
Even its 2 normal lights will enlighten your cooking experience. In addition to these factors, the manufacturer offers 7 years warranty for the motor and a year warranty for the product.
- The product comes with sturdy, durable, and efficient cassette filters.
- Its powerful motor shows powerful performance at low electricity consumption.
- Its LED bulbs illuminate the countertop area of the gas stoves or the induction cooktop.
- For its smooth operations, it has smooth push buttons.
- It has an elegant and attractive stainless steel finish design that enhances the beauty of the kitchen décor.
- It has a maximum airflow capacity of 925 m3/hr that makes your cooking lab clean, fresh, and smoke-free.
- Its 7 years and one year warranty for the motor and product respectively assures the user of the quality and maintenance of the kitchen chimney.
- It is best suited for small size kitchen chimneys.
We hope, after reviewing the above part of the article you will be able to compare the Brands based on factors required to be kept in mind while choosing the best kitchen chimney for the cooking Lab.
Even you can consider other factors in addition to the above-mentioned factors for your satisfaction.
Many of us still have lots of questions regarding the kitchen chimney. It may be about the material, usage, etc. So, in the next section, we will try to address some of the common questions that come into mind.
What factors need to be considered for a kitchen chimney?
- Auto Clean Chimney: Before buying a chimney you should check whether it has an auto-clean chimney feature or not. It means the chimney will have inbuilt oil collectors in a chimney that will save your cleaning time.
- Filter/ Fliterless: While choosing a kitchen chimney filters are the most important factor to be considered. Firstly decide whether you want to have a filter-based or filterless chimney. And, if you choose a filter based then which type of filter you will prefer. However among mesh, baffle, and carbon filters most of the chimney users go with baffle filters. As it is very easy to clean and maintain. Also, it restrains the grease from escaping while allowing the harmful smoke to escape.
- Suction Power: It is the powerful ability of the chimney to suck smoke, grease, and odor. It is measurable in meter cubic per hour. The suction capacity depends on primary factors like the size of the kitchen. However, a chimney with a suction capacity of 700 to 1000 cubic meters per hour will work effectively. Else if you have a small size kitchen then can opt for a 500 to 600 cubic meters per hour suction capacity chimney.
- Customer Service: This factor can be reviewed on two bases i.e. customer service at the time of delivery and installation like they are installing on the same day of delivery or not. And, the second one is customer services post installation like repairs and maintenance of the kitchen chimney.
- Silent Chimney: There can be a very loud chimney. By installing a silent kit, it can be minimized as it controls the air circulation. A chimney that is less noisy or comes with an inbuilt silent package will be suitable for your kitchen.
- Warranty: Multiple brands offer different durations of warranty. As many of them offers a year warranty and some of the promises a lifetime warranty. Moreover, some of the brands also give specific duration warranty for some of the important parts like filters, oil collectors, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions – Kitchen Chimney
- Why users prefer baffle filters over other types of filters?
The baffle filters are important for separating the oily molecules from the harmful smoke. However, the smoke passes outside the exterior, while the grease and oil particles get stored in the oil collector.
- Is the cleaning of an oil collector is a tedious task?
No, cleaning an oil collector is a very easy process as it is removable in various brands of kitchen chimneys. All you need to wipe out all the stored oil and afterward clean it with the detergent solution and water.
- How frequently chimney filters required cleaning?
The cleaning requirement depends upon the form of particles and dirt it sucks. Or we can say that amount of smoke and harmful fumes collected on the filter. However, quarterly cleaning is more than enough. But, if you clean the filters on a biweekly or weekly basis then it can long live in the chimney.
- Does the auto clean chimney have any kind of advantage?
Most of the chimneys are coming with an auto cleaning feature or heat auto cleaning feature. This is an effective feature that helps in the automatic cleaning of baffle filters. Moreover, it restricts the greasy and oily elements from sticking to the filter area that improves the suction capacity of the chimney.
- What is the prerequisite height for installing a kitchen chimney?
If you have a normal dimensional kitchen then suitable height for installing a kitchen chimney ranges between 26 to 30 inches above the cooktop. However, if your kitchen has different dimensions then you can adjust its installation accordingly. All you need to ensure that it will not bang on your head while completing cooking tasks.
Final Words – Elica v/s Faber v/s Kaff
- Choosing the best from all of the three brands are recognized brands around the world can be a tricky task. As users are appreciating their quality, performance, after-sale services, etc. Moreover, no brand can fulfill all the points of our checklist. So, we have to we are required to prioritize the comparison parameters as per our preference.
- But Ventilation should be on the top of the checklist. However, even after reading this article, you are still facing some confusion while choosing the best brand kitchen chimney. Then, the excellent way is to do extensive research and talk with the current users from whom you can concern and get an honest review of the product.
- And, if you follow the advice stated in the article or by the professionals. Then, you can select the best one among Elica, Faber, and Kaff. I hope this piece of information will serve your purpose. All the Best…